Below is a selection of pieces I have written for a variety of outlets. They depict my well-researched, engaging, and approachable style of writing that I would love to use on your next copy project.
I appreciate the consideration!
- 4 Reasons Why Organic Cotton Makes Better Garments
- How to Find Top Fashion Trends at Goodwill
- Fashion Revolution Week Recap
- 9 Websites To Shop On Cyber Monday
- Dolls Kill Sweater Dupe for Under $25
- Brava Magazine – Velvet Revolution Fashion Story
- Brava Magazine – Dashing Party Fashion Story
- American Horror Story Apocalypse Inspired Celestial Style
- The LOFT Best Outfits From Their New Plus-Size Launch
- The Only Size-Inclusive Lingerie Guide You Will Ever Need
- 5 “No Makeup” Makeup Products You Have To Try
- The Detox Market – Best Of Green Beauty Product Review
- How To Treat Hormonal Acne
- A Beginner’s Guide to Incorporating More Movement Into Your Workday
- Healthy Meal Prepping During COVID-19: Tips From A Dietitian
- Are You Just Tired or Could it be Vitamin D Deficiency?
- 5 Easy Tips to Minimize Work From Home Back Pain
- Chillax – A Guide to Practicing Self-Care
Dating & Relationships
I’ve been honored to work on copy and content for many brands including:
Anthropologie, Beyond Yoga, Hilldale Mall, Goodwill, Kendra Scott, Eco Tools, Style Encore, BRAVA Magazine, Greenway Station, Reclaiming Beauty, American Family Dream Bank, RAW Artist Collective, Saints Juice, Evolve Clothing, Simply B, East Towne, and West Towne Mall, PaddyWax, LEV Apparel, Vois, Dia & Co., Savage X Fenty, Nuuddi, Chic Soul, Mata Traders, Barre3, Stash Tea, Cosa Boutique, Fair Indigo, Ann Taylor Loft.